Conditions that can benefit from Orthopedic
- Osteoporosis / Osteomyelitis.
- Back, foot, leg, arm, wrist, hand, elbow and knee surgeries.
- Hip, knee, and shoulder replacements or fractures.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Home Care Interventions:
• Coordinating and management of pre/post-surgical care in joint replacements.
• Comprehensive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and nursing services in accordance with physician instructions.
• Home exercise program to return range of motion, muscle strengthening and progressive mobility.
• Ambulation training.
• Home safety assessment.
• Wound care.
• Monitoring of blood coagulation.
• Family and caregiver education.
• Mitigation of fall risk through fall prevention program.
• Help coordinate medication home delivery where available.
• Help coordinate DME.
• Improve strength and dexterity to open pill bottles and handle medications.
• Using adaptive equipment such as large-grip pill bottle tops or medication dispensing machines.
Please call us today or fill out the form below for a free consultation. We have been proudly serving the Houston, Texas area since 2004.