Most people prefer to stay in their homes where they are more comfortable and know their neighbors rather than living in an institution. In-home care can certainly be a cheaper solution, depending on the type of care you need. Nursing homes, on average, are around $6955 per month for a private room. The long-term cost depends on many variables such as rates, time of day, and extra charges.
Advantages of working with All About Home Care
- Cost Effective: Home care is the most cost-effective health care offered because there are extra no expenses for room and board.
- Peace of mind: We conduct thorough criminal background checks that provide us with vital information about the people we are working with and we make sure we hire only qualified, professional staff
- Faster Recovery: Patients recovering in their own homes typically have a faster recovery than patients in nursing homes.
- Customization: Home care offers individualized services that are tailored to the client’s health care needs and finances.
- Independence: With home care, you have the ability to continue living life the way you want to.
- Security and Contingency: We are required to provide replacement of care without disruption to our patient.
Quality Assurance: We keep our staff up-to-date with all the rules and regulations regarding home health care and make sure our staff is trained to go the extra mile to meet your needs in the comfort of your home.